Must have 5-7 years of experience.
• Strong hands on technical skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, Solaris), Storage Solutions (e.g. SAN), Network Architecture, Topology.
• Strong understanding on key dependencies on critical infrastructure like DNS, DHCP, RHN etc.
• Strong project management skills
• Strong data analysis skills (e.g. Excel Advanced Functions like Pivots, Vlookup, macros etc.), with ability to perform trend/gap analysis
• Strong technical knowledge with respect to workflows, TI architecture for Windows, Linux, Unix, Storage and Networks.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Familiarity with large distributed computing environment concepts
• Proactive mindset with a strong focus on building controls to avoid issues that impact regular workflow
• Strong communications and influencing skills – ability to interact confidently with TI managers
• Successful candidate will be a team player, demonstrate drive and initiative and show a pro-active problem-solving approach