Position: PEGA Developer
Location: Pittsburg, PA
Duration: 6+ months
Interview: Phone + Skype
Experience : 9+ Years
Job Description / Responsibilities:
1. Plays important role in configuration and development Pega rule components
2. Builds fundamental components such as UI, Flows, Services, Reports, Activities, Decision rules
3. Has ability to debug and fix as part of the development
4. Has experience in Integration components (services, connectors, etc.), frameworks, reporting, agents, authentication, rule resolution, etc.
5. Performs Unit Testing and collaborates with Testing team in functional and integration testing
1. Work with customers, application developers, architects and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions. Involved in the full systems lifecycle and is responsible for creation and maintenance of project lifecycle documents/deliverables (vision document, supplemental specifications, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, approvals)
2. Provide assistance and/or lead application development project deliverables ? e.g. vision document, supplemental specifications, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, approvals
3. Manage job and project requirements so that projects are completed on time and within budget. May be accountable for the review of documentation such as design documents, architecture and flow diagrams.
4. Provide expert business and/or technical support for both project and production related activities.
5. Assure compliance to required standards
6. Interfaces with the business areas, technical staff and project teams to drive value. This includes providing alternative solutions with maximum benefits while reducing cost (e.g. cost benefit analysis, pros/cons of solutions)
7. May assist in the identification and resolution of complex UAT defects to ensure minimal production and UAT defects are realized. May interface closely with the business and technical staff on the team during all phases of the project, including unit and system testing, integration and UAT testing culminating with implementation checkout and post implementation support depending on the complexity of effort.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.