IT Analyst - Senior Integration/BPM Specialist with SOA and Mulesoft
Please go through the requirement given below and send me your updated profile with your minimum expected salary, visa status, contact details, current location and availability.
* Experience using MuleESB, advanced IBM Business Process Management (IBM Integration Designer & IBM Business Process Manager), Java/J2EE, MQ, CTI, Portal, DB to build Contact Center
platform, Branch Automation, Golden Data repository for fortune 100.
* Solid experience leading and carrying out all phases of full SDLC lifecycle enterprise system development, from planning, analyzing, designing, building, and testing new Web and Client/Server
applications, to maintaining and modernizing legacy applications.
* Proficient on various middleware and BPM products like Mule ESB, IBM Integration Designer (IID), IBM Business Process manager, WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (WESB), WebSphere
Process Server series (WPS), Vitria BusinessWare.
* Currently working as Senior Integration Specialist of 2 Business transformation projects.
* Outstanding record of implementing advanced technology to build innovative business solutions and systems that work, change easily, and last.
* Engineered and developed technology assets and tools to reduce the implementation timeline by up to 25%.
* Industry experience in Banking & Finance, Automotive, Health Care, Telecom etc.
* Integration & BPM Product development. Design and Implement various solution accelerator.
* Experience in working as various role * Developer, Consultant.
* Master of Computer Applications
* Proven strategic thinking skills.
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior executives.
* Experience in Project Management, Delivery Management
* Proven ability to work with all levels of management, and the most senior of Subject Matter Experts
* Excellent verbal, oral, and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills. .
* Proven ability to communicate with and work with staff at every level of the organization.
* Ability to work independently and organize workload with minimal direct supervision.