|Thanks for the resume. Please reply back with your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location, contact details and availability. Also please let us know if you would like to work on our W2/1099 or CTC. If you have any relocation constraints let us know. You can please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Senior UX Consultant (with visual skills) you work with the team, where you create the designs & wires for complex web applications (like Online Banking). You work closely with our customers to design end-to-end user experiences from the ground up. You define user journeys and intuitive designs. Within the team you have our own UX process that includes utilizing our UX pattern library and style guides to create wireframes, visual designs and other UX documentations.
· Bachelor or Masters-level degree in Graphic Design and/or User Experience Experienced with designing intuitive, engaging user experiences and designs
· Experience with designing for web and mobile applications
· Experience with one or more UX tools, e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Balsamiq and OmniGraffle
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Online portfolio is a must
· Experience working in a software development company that uses agile or lean methodologies
· Experience producing design documentation like user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams, site maps, etc.
· Experience in creating stunning visuals in Photoshop
· Experience in user testing
· Enjoy to work in multi-disciplinary teams of Designers, Analysts and Developers
· Passion for staying up to date with the latest in user experience design methodologies and technology