Hermitage Infotech, a software consulting company based in South Plainfield, NJ , are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to assist in our growth in Sales. If you are a success driven individual, want to be noticed for your hard work, are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your talent and get rewarded for your hard work, then we would like to consider you.
* Solid experience in selling IT staffing services
* A minimum of 1-3 years for Jr BDM position 1 and 4-7 years of IT Experience for Sr BDM position 2 of which at least 4+ years in Sales / Account Management / New Business Development
* Good understanding and experience in selling onsite * offshore model.
* Knowledge of technology related business development and staffing services.
* Knowledge with account management / relationship management/account penetration.
* Highly motivated; results-oriented.
* Self disciplined and have a positive attitude.
* Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills.
* Meet and exceed company's staffing targets.
* Understanding the Client Requirements thoroughly and work hand in hand with the recruitment team to fulfill them.
* Assisting group manager to handle the current pool of requirements end to end.
* Work on sifting through the pool of candidates provided by the recruiting team, shortlist the ones which are best suited to the requirement and submit them with details to the Client.
* Negotiate/coordinate contract rates with clients/ consultants, with a focus on company profitability goals and objectives.
* Develop relationships and grow business into clients.
* Partner with internal/external resources throughout the sales cycle as needed.
* Effectively communicate and present the full range of our services, and how our services can benefit the client * Cold Calling, prospecting etc.
* Work effectively with senior IT executives, middle management, human resources departments, hiring managers, project managers, and line- decision influencers in the marketing and technology disciplines.
* Any prior experience in working in companies in bay area would be preferred.
* Preference would be given to Account Managers who have managed large accounts.
The Role is not limited to the above but also includes
* Consistently build new business relationships through networking, cold calling and warm leads.
* Maintain account database. Perform update calls and gather relevant information to keep accounts current.