Kindly go through the requirement given below and kindly send me the matching profiles with your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location and availability. You can please email the resumes to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org..
The job responsibilities for Technical Delivery Lead include the following:
· Analysis of Technical Architecture and design - [Work with Business analysts, SME, Store personnel] requirement documents and suggest Design and
· Offshore co-ordination on several projects engaged with client.
· Provide a robust test strategy and implement best practices to help Clients Party GPC deploy new software to over 6000 NAPA stores. TAMSII is a highly customized solution that has several test scenarios/combinations to be setup and tested.
· Server configuration to suit the Production setup, work with various teams to co-ordinate the test configurations and implement best practices across all the projects.
· Manage a team of 10 people in mentoring them and resolving any logical or technical issues.
· Track and report metrics for the organization and present the results to help GPC senior management to make decisions.
· Driving the Automation test strategy using Selenium, Jiffy, git, Jmeter, LoadRunner, SoapUI, RestAPI, JIRA, ALM, UFT and other tools in order to provide business value add to the Client.
The minimum education, training, and experience necessary to perform the job duties is a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.