Kindly go through the requirement given below and kindly send me the matching profiles with your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location and availability. You can please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
The Job responsibilities as a Sr SAP Basis consultant includes the following:
1. Develop, configure, integrate and manage IT Solutions using SAP BASIS module to meet the business needs.
2. Provide end-to-end user support (IT and Business) on various SAP Applications in the SAP IT Landscape.
3. Perform operations and Maintenance Support for various SAP Applications including Troubleshooting, Technical Analysis, Bug fixes and performance Tuning.
4. SAP Implementations, Projects, Enhancements and Day to Day Support for S/4 HANA, GRC, Solutions Manager, SAP Web Dispatcher etc
5. Non_SAP implementation, projects, Enhancements, Day to Day Support for ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Integration, Determination, Reporting, DFI, Open Text Achiving etc
6. SAP/Non-SAP underlying Databases: HANA2.0, Oracle 12c and MS SQL Server installation and configurations which include systems refreshes( DB Backup and Restore Methods) Database Backups, High Availability and Disaster Recovery Setup.
7.SAP/Non-SAP Underlying operating Systems: RHEL, SUSE Linux and Windows Servers support and configurations.
8. The ability to think analytically and arrive ant creative solutions.
9 Conduct studies pertaining to Development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
10. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work productively in a team oriented environment and training of users.