Please go thru the requirement given below and kindly send me your matching profile with your minimum expected rate, visa status, current location and availability. Also please let me know if you would like to work on our w2/1099 or CTC. Please let us know if you have any relocation constraints. You can please email the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Client: Hewlett Packard
Title: Object Oriented Systems Developer (Perl/Linux)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 6 months
Work Status: Open
Candidate C2C Rate: upto $70/hr
Interview: Skype / Phone
Experis is seeking candidates for Object Oriented Systems Developer (Perl/Linux)
(2 positions) to work contract with Hewlett Packard in Santa Clara, CA. The position will involve hands on coding in Perl, Python, and Java Script supporting a SW monitoring product compliant for Federal.
- Solid experience in scripting languages (Perl, Python) and Object Oriented programming languages (C++, Scala, Object Oriented Perl, Python) – Perl is required
- Deep knowledge of Database (RDBMS or no-SQLs) is required.
- Must have a solid grasp of computer science/software engineering concepts, including common data structures and algorithms and object-oriented design.
- Must have system level experience with Linux (preferably CentOS/RHEL) and experience with UNIX command line.
- Must be able to go into files and set up permissions
- Exposure to Systems and Device Management is needed.
- Detailed knowledge of common networking protocols (including SNMP and HTTP)
- Version control systems (preferably GIT) experience
- Docker experience is nice to have
- SQL databases (preferably Postgres)
- Multi-server high availability/failover architecture