Please go thru the requirement given below and send me your updated profile with your minimum expected rate, visa status, current location and availability date. You can please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know if you would like to work on our W2 or 1099. Please let us know if you have any relocation constraints.
Position: Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Washington DC
Type : Contract
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: We go little higher for the right candidate.
· Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Lightning and application integration patterns.
· Strong experience with Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
· Advanced knowledge and experience of Salesforce data modeling, ETL, integration, reporting, and dashboard best practices;
· Proficiency with the Salesforce data loader for import, update, and export activities in Salesforce
· Creating custom objects, validation rules, workflows, process automation
· Experience with Salesforce communities
· Ability to evaluate business requirements and recommend sound solution between declarative vs custom development approach.
· Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
· Serves as the technical expert on projects focused on Salesforce - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com platform.
· Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.
· Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing application design, application configuration and testing.
· Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
· Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
Education and Required Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 5+ years of experience in a hands-on Senior Salesforce development position, 8+ years of experience highly preferred
· 3+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity, 5+ years of experience highly preferred
· Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and VisualForce
· Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
· Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management.
· One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator, Developer, Sales/Service Cloud, Advanced Administrator)
· Salesforce Advanced Developer, or Technical Architect certifications highly preferred