Please go thru the requirement given below and kindly send me the matching profiles with your minimum expected rate, visa status, current location and availability. You can please email the resumes to email@example.com. Please send me the resumes in word format.
Sr. Informatica ETL Developer
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Please send me your updated resume in word format and indicate your availability date, rate and contact details.
NBME - DW/BI – Informatica ETL Developer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with team, business and other technical groups
- Develop and deliver ETL applications using Informatica PowerCenter
- Develop routines for ETL performance optimization
- Develop scripts SQL, Unix
- Must have 7+ years of Data Warehouse experience using Informatica PowerCenter 9.x
- Must have 7+ years ETL experience using Informatica PowerCenter (Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Mappings, Mapplets, and Transformations)
- Informatica Developer Client (DC) experience
- Experience using Informatica with web-based/cloud sources and targets (e.g., Restful APIs, NoSQL DB, JSON/XML data formats, etc.)
- Scripting/DB: SQL, Unix Shell scripting
- Hands-on experience with the Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) a plus
- Informatica PowerCenter 10.1.x
- Informatica PowerExchange 10.1.x
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Must possess the ability to follow best practices, setup processes and procedures, etc. Experience working in agile scrum team is a plus
- Good understanding of data movement beyond functionalities in ETL tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are required.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in relevant discipline