Please go thru the requirement given below and kindly send me the matching profiles with your minimum expected rate, visa status, current location and availability. You can please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send me the resumes in word format.
Sr. SQL/Informatica ETL Developer
50 Cragwood Road, Suite No 301B
South Plainfield NJ 08873
Informatica ETL Developer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with team, business and other technical groups
- Develop and deliver ETL applications using Informatica PowerCenter
- Develop routines for ETL performance optimization
- Develop scripts SQL, Unix.
- Write SQL and PL/SQL code in Oracle, SQL/server, and calling database procedures from Informatica ETL transformations.
• Work with various business stakeholders to identify their information needs.
• Work with data architecture team to understand the source and target data models.
• Work closely with cross-functional business and business intelligence teams to document ETL-Informatica requirements and turn them into ETL jobs.
• Develop, adhere to, and be a proponent for data warehouse development standards, including ETL standards and best practices.
• Provide documentation for all developed ETL processes, including process flow and source and target mapping.
• Conduct ETL performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Must have 7+ years of Data Warehouse experience using Informatica PowerCenter
- Must have 7+ years ETL experience using Informatica PowerCenter (Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Mappings, Mapplets, and Transformations)
- Informatica Developer Client (DC) experience
- Experience using Informatica with web-based/cloud sources and targets (e.g., Restful APIs, NoSQL DB, JSON/XML data formats, etc.)
- Scripting/DB: SQL, Unix Shell scripting
- Hands-on experience with the Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) a plus
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Must possess the ability to follow best practices, setup processes and procedures, etc. Experience working in agile scrum team is a plus
- Good understanding of data movement beyond functionalities in ETL tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are required.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in relevant discipline