Salesforce Senior Configuration Specialist – Scrum 3
Functional Specialist 2
Start Date for assignment
# of Resources Needed
Hours per Week
For the Pilot Broadband Program, we are implementing Salesforce Communities for the new RDApply eConnectivity system used to process loans/grant applications through Intake, Notify, Review and Award functionality.
The Salesforce Senior Configuration Scrum3 role requires 5+ years of Salesforce.com Service Cloud configuration experience.
Years/Level of Experience
Must be a Salesforce.com Certified Developer
Preference to Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Scrum Master Certification
· Builds Salesforce solutions using configuration to meet requirements
· Experience in managing a team and general awareness of configuration using: Service Cloud experience including configurement of Service Cloud console Lightning components.
· Experience with Community Cloud (Customer Community Plus) configuration.t
· Experience with AppExchange products: SpringCM, eSign Live and Lightning Components a plus.
· Experience as Scrum Master a plus and would manage Scrum Team, grooms backlog, sizes/estimates user stories.
5 years minimum experience and Bachelor’s degree;
The Functional Specialist 2s provide knowledge in industry, process or technology areas. The Functional Specialist 1 responsibilities may include
· Plan and manage the work of information systems project teams
· Design and implement new organization structures, conceptual design and development of training curricula
· Assist an organization to translate its vision and strategy into core human resource and business process
· Lead clients through streamlining, reengineering and transforming business processes
· Develop and execute project budgets
Level 2 performs more varied and difficult tasks compared to Level 1 yet has less autonomy than Level 3.
(Work to be performed on-site with some remote possible)
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card
Clearance Required: Public Trust Clearance (required to start)