The Salesforce Business Analyst is a key member of the Salesforce implementation team. In addition to being responsible for business analysis, the BA would work directly with the project team and clients gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. He or she will work with senior members of the team ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com implementation. The BA should have solid functional knowledge, as well as Salesforce product knowledge such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud. Industry knowledge is strongly preferred.
• Work with Delivery Lead/Project Manager to maintain and coordinate communication with the customer/client throughout each project.
• Work with the project team to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping, defining, and prioritizing requirements.
• Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
• Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching our CRM solution.
• Understand CRM requirements and Identify product requirements for future enhancements.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
• Work with Architect and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
• Develop, maintain with perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrator and functional managers to create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and help train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications.
• Configure Users, Profiles Role Creation/Maintenance, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List Views, Assignment/Auto Response/Escalation, Workflows & Approvals and Process Builder.
• Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
• Supports PM with projects updates, scheduling, invoicing, etc.
• Minimum of 2 years’ Business Analysis experience.
• Minimum of 1 years’ as a Salesforce administrator or Salesforce App Builder.
• Minimum of 1 years’ Experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation.