Please go through the requirement given below and kindly send us your updated resume in word document . You can please email the resumes to email@example.com. Please let us know your visa status, current location, contact details and availability to start a new project. Please let us know if you would like to work on our W2/1099 or CTC.
Educational Qualification; BA/BS in CS or related field
- Creating Technical Requirements and Technical Design Documents according to Client’s protocol.
- As a Sales force Developer, acting as an Integration Expert by Building API’s and by Consuming the Built API’s.
- Extensively Using the Sales force Process Automation tools like Workflows, Dynamic Approval Processes, process Builder and Visual Workflows etc.
- Performing Meta data Deployments to Different Sandboxes using different tools like Change Sets, Workbench, ANT Migration tools for deploying to different Sales force Environments.
- I am Assisting for Designing and Implemented the Functionality according to the Client Requirement.
- Good Knowledge of Agile/Scrum, Continuous integration and Deployment.
- Acting as BI/Analytic Person When needs to generate Reports and providing the Visual Treat by designing Dashboards for the reports.
- As a Developer performing some Customization with Triggers, Batch classes and Schedule Batches.
- Performing some Data loads using Data Loader, Data Import Wizard.
- Handling numerous production defects and on-going maintenance.
- Pays keen attention on demo feedback to implement them in subsequent sprints.
- working on Administrative tasks like Creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Permission Sets, Email Services, Approvals, and Activities.
- Understanding and writing user stories for the implementation of SOSL, SOQL, WSDL, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL, Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers) and custom user interfaces using HTML.
Years of experience: 2-3 years