Please go through the requirement given below and send me your matching profile with your minimum expected rate, visa status, current location and availability. Please let us know if you would like to work on our W2 or 1099 or CTC. Please let us know if you have any relocation constraints. You can please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
.Title: Senior Salesforce developer
Exp : 8-10 years
Degree : BA/BS in CS or related field
Job duties :
- Responsible for gathering the requirements by coordinating with the business analysts, developers and product managers, in order to better customize and utilize the full functionality of the CRM application: -25%
- Perform detail analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing the data model using the Salesforce platform.
- Involve in creating gap analysis documents, which clearly identifies data, business process and workflows of the company with respect to Salesforce implementation.
- Interacting with the end-users to understand their business need and preparing the training (SAP) document to explain the new features and enhancements for each sprint.
- Identify and analyze the legacy systems Case Management workflow process and components to build a custom application (CRM) in Salesforce to track the recovery and claim payments.
- Identifying the critical work streams – Requirements Gathering, Resourcing, Architectural Build (Development, Testing, Implementation & Maintenance).
- Building custom applications using the Salesforce platform to match the existing business needs with required enhancements: -25%
- Create custom business logic and rules that would allow Carefirst to further support automation via the CRM application to automatically route and assign Claims, Cases, Tasks and also support its workflow and approval process.
- Configure the data model using the Salesforce standard/custom objects, set up the OWD settings, Sharing rules, Roles and Profiles to manage the organization initial setup.
- Develop Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages and Components to develop custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Performe data migration using Salesforce tools such as Data loader, Force.com Explorer to migrate huge amounts of data and attachments into newly built CRM system.
- Work on Test methods to cover the controllers and trigger handlers to ensure all the apex code has coverage and is being pushed to other sandboxes and production environments.
- Support build activities using Visualforce, Apex, Force.com API’s and Webservices including design and development of Service Cloud components.
- Integrate FEP Bridge to get real time feed of the pended claims with automatically create cases and route them to user groups based on pre-defined business rules and provide integration links to existing source systems: -25%
- Integrate the external application systems FEP Bridge and FEP Operations Center using SOAP and REST Web services and accessing them from Salesforce using SOAP/REST callouts.
- Develop webservice handlers to incorporate custom logic that can be consumed from the incoming webservice responses to be used by CRM application.
- Understand and leveraging Salesforce provided API’s and components of Salesforce AppExchange for developing custom objects.
- Handle defects/issues identified during Regression and Integration. Responsible for maintaining and enforcing Apex code practices to deploy clean and robust code into production: -25%
- Develop test scripts and test cases for each of the business requirements and its development so that code satisfies business solution.
- Incorporate Salesforce's best practices in Apex Controllers to maintain code integrity and version control between different sandboxes.
- Involve in working with the SIT/UAT team to fix defects and gaps that are identified in lower environments and in Production.
- Conducting code review to ensure the best coding practices are being followed all the way across the organization before being deployed to production.