Please go thru the req given below and kindly send me your updated resume in word document along with your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location and availability. Please let us know if you would like to work on our W2/1099 or CTC.. Please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: DevOps Engineer (Infrastructure)
Location: Linthicum, MD
Duration: Very Long Time (4 to 5 years)
Interview Mode: Final Round is F2F
Education Qualification: BA / BS in CS or related field
Years of experience: 6 plus
Required Skills: AWS, Linux, Ansible, Jenkins
· Responsible for designing, building and supporting a secure cloud DevOps platform based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
· Determines technical standards and specifications and leads the design, build and support of shared services cloud platform components.
· Provides professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
· Compares various solutions and determines the one which best fits the need.
· Designs, develops and maintains Windows based instances and backend applications.
· Deploy and maintain web application technologies and middleware solutions on Windows platform.
· Researches new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
· Provides tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
· At least four (4) years of experience managing diverse DevOps workloads, across infrastructure, administration, deployment, development support and monitoring.
· At least two (2) years of experience with automation and configuration management using Ansible/Ansible Tower
· At least two (2) years of Linux administration experience.
· At least two (2) years of experience in managing and deploying applications in AWS.
· At least two (2) years of experience working with containerization, orchestration, and service discovery experience on Windows and Linux hosts, using Docker and/or ECS.
· At least two (2) years of experience with Bitbucket or similar version control systems, including branching, tagging, merging, and release management.
· Knowledge of terraform or equivalent orchestration tools.
· Ability to learn new technologies and explain the differences and opportunities to technical and nontechnical team members.
· Experience working with varied SQL, NoSQL Databases.
· Experience configuring and deploying Java/J2EE applications.
· Experience with Docker, deploying containers, automated build deployments using Jenkins.
· Experience with Big data platforms.