Please go through the requirement given below and kindly send me your updated resume in word document along with your minimum expected salary, visa status, contact details, current location and availability. Please let us know if you would like to work on our W2/1099 or CTC.. Please email the resumes in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Developer Liferay 6.1EE and 7.1EE, Portlets, Struts, MVP patterns, Java,J2EE and webservices development.
6-9 months contract
PROJECT: New OFE environment migration and Oracle Stack upgrade from 11g to 12c.
TOP REQUIREMENTS: Liferay 6.1EE and 7.1EE, Portlets, Struts, MVP patterns, Java,J2EE and webservices development.
*** What experience will set candidates apart from one another? Enterprise portal applications development with above mentioned tools.
SOFT SKILLS: Problem solving, team work, adaptability.
• Overall experience of 8+ years in IT experience
• A minimum of 5 years of years of hands on experience designing and development of large Enterprise portal applications.
• Experience in Requirement Analysis, Traceability, impact analysis and reporting
• Strong understanding of Liferay 6.1EE and 7.1EE, portlets, Java Web Services
• Interface development with internal and external systems (SOA, ECM, Web center, IDM etc.).
• Experience in Data analysis and reporting, triage, RCA activities
• Resource will perform detailed application design and author/maintain design and technical documentation
• Prior experience in development methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc), enterprise planning, and estimation,
• Eclipse and Subversion experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Exemplary customer service skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communications skills
• Coding, debugging, and supporting efficient and effective applications and tools in Portal development
• Development of Portal application using Java/J2EE, Spring, Struts, Web Services
• Liferay 6.1 EE and 7.1 EE experience and Migration from 6.1 to 7.1 EE
• Create Design and migration plan for existing portal application onto new Liferay and Portlets version.
• Complete unit testing successfully; assist others with debugging and program logic
• Conduct root cause analysis on all incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
• Ensure timely update to stakeholders
• Ensure quality, compliance with applicable software standards and best practices
• Identify and mitigate risks/issues related to Quality across the SDLC
• Has hands on working experience with Waterfall, Agile, and Iterative methodologies
• Provides accurate & timely reports to stake holders
• Analyzes and profiles data to meet project needs
• Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business