Kindly go through the requirement given below and kindly send me the matching profiles with your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location and availability. You can please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE JOB DUTIES OF A COMPUTER SYSTEMS ANALYST:
A Computer Systems Analyst is essentially one who analyses user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems. He reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
He determines the computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter systems, and expand or modify systems to serve new purposes or to improve work flow. The System Analyst provides staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems, and confers with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program or system is to address. He consults with management to ensure agreement on system principles, and will train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs.
A Computer Systems Analyst consults with engineering staff to evaluate interfaces between hardware and software, and develops specifications and performance requirements to resolve customer problems. He analyzes relevant data pertaining to assets, and communicates with other engineering software to check that designs meet standards. He may develop modules to interact with various softwares to view, edit and analyze drawings or design systems and databases to re-engineering applications. He may also implement control algorithms and utilize microcontrollers to develop control signals. The Computer Systems Analyst is involved in the data analysis, design, development, implementation, and testing of data Warehousing using Data Extraction, data Transformation, and Data Loading and data warehouse development life cycle including Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
THE JOB DUTIES OF A COMPUTER SYSTEMS ANALYST ARE BROKEN DOWN BY PERCENTAGE OF TIME IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER:
Summarizing the above, we submit the professional job duties of the alien Beneficiary in the position of Computer Systems Analyst will include the following:
· Implementation of Homeowners and Umbrella lines of business in Guidewire Policy Center; - 20%
· Involve in complete life cycle (Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing Support, Implementation and post Implementation Support) of application development; - 10%
· Analyze product impact. Ensure the development is performed as per requirements and quality of the work product; - 10%
· Interact with Analysts and Business Users to translate functional specifications into Technical design for implementation and deployment; - 10%
· Configure Policy Center UI (PCF) according to business requirements; - 10%
· Developing Wizards on Guidewire Policy Center for various policy transactions for Homeowners and Umbrella lines of business; - 10%
· Implementing the business rules & validation rules for various transactions in Guidewire Policy Center; - 10%
· Involve in Coding, Preparing the Test Data, Testing and Implementation; - 10%
· Analyzing various system requirements, data flow charts, design and development of various modules of software applications; - 10%
Education: BA/BS in CS or related field
Years of experience 7+ years
Please call Varma at 908-247-0950 for any questions.