Please go through the requirement given below and send me your updated resume in word document. Also please confirm your minimum expected rate on W2 or 1099/CTC, work authorization, contact details, current location and availability to start a new project. This is for the client in NJ. Once you confirm I will send you the client details. Given below is the req.
You can please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 908-247-0950 for any questions.
Position: Mulesoft Integration consultant
Duration: 12 Months+
No of positions:15
Job Description: 2-6
Position: Mulesoft Developer
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
Interview process: Tel. + Skype.
Duration: 6 months to start the project.
- MuleSoft Developer - 3+years Mule Experience
- Should have worked on Mule 4.X
What you’ll do:
● Develop integrations between disparate Finance, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, and other departmental systems using Mulesoft (Mule 4)
● Push new features and functionality to delight and improve productivity
● Focus on ensuring accuracy, integrity, continuity, and availability of data across systems
● Partner with Business Analysts to implement new and enhance existing systems
● Develop system monitoring and security infrastructure
● Become the technical subject matter expert for your focus area(s) by building on past experience, familiarizing yourself with our business/ goals, and maintaining awareness of industry trends
What we expect:
● 2 - 6 + years of demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade integrations using Mulesoft.
● Solid communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to personnel with varying degrees of technical aptitude
● Excellent documentation skills to document integrations and processes as they’re being built
● Experience designing, developing, and deploying public and private APIs using SOAP and REST
● Solid understanding of databases, schema design, and ER diagramming
● Proficient in modern SaaS devops and CI/CD tools and operating environments such as Maven., Gradle, Jenkins, Github, etc
● Experience with Google Cloud platform (GCP) and/or Amazon AWS
● Familiar with agile methodologies for enterprise SDLC across security, development, deployment, maintenance, operations, monitoring, etc
● Understanding of accounting controls, information security, and experience working with sensitive data
● Experience with (Mule Cloud Hub or Anypoint Studio)
● Experience with NetSuite ERP and Salesforce CRM - Preferred
● Prior experience working in or with FP&A and/ or Accounting teams – preferred