Please go thru the requirement given below and kindly send me your matching resume in word document along with your minimum expected salary/rate, visa status(work Authorization, contact details, current location and availability to start a new project. Please let us know if you would like to work on 1099/CTC or W2. Please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call varma at 908-247-0950 for any questions.
We are currently looking for a Guidewire ClaimCenter Developer.
H1B, USC & GC
Guidewire Policy Center Developer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: NYC, NY
H1B, USC & GC
- The candidate should have experience with Guidewire ClaimCenter Configuration and Integration.
- Assist with current ClaimCenter environment in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Able to work independently to code and test assigned tasks including test plan documentation.
- Experience with Tomcat and SQL Server
Guidewire Developer (Mandatory Configuration or Integration or full stack) in Policy Center with exposure to -Claim
Center or Billing Center
A Guidewire developer is expected to carry out the following
Good understanding of
- Configuration Development for Guidewire insurance suite (Policy Center, Claim Center, Billing Center)
- Data Model Development
- Business Logic (Rules) Development
- PCF Screen ( User Interface) Development
- Experience in Policy and/or billing life cycles/transactions
- Integration developer
- Workon plugins, messaging, webservices etc.
- Core Java, J2EE, XML, Web Services, SQL, ANT
- Good knowledge of SQL, Spring, Hibernate, Castor, any Enterprise Messaging System
3. Guidewire Tester
- P&C Insurance lines in personal and/or commercial
- Home Owners
- And other similar lines
2 years in Automation Testing experience
3 years in Guidewire Policy Center testing experience.