Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent position for Python Developers in NY and TX.
Please share a suitable profile if you’ve. Please send your resume to Varma@hermitageinfotech.com
or call Varma at 732-593-8453 Extension 202 for any questions or call 732-231-6194 directly. Please mention your visa status, current location, minimum expected salary, and availability to start a new project.
Lead Quality Engineer (UI Testing)
- Open Positions: 1
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Permanent Position, No H1B sponsorship or transfers
- Work from home not available
- Travel: Not required
- Local candidates only
The ideal candidate for this position will bring a strong technical background and will possess outstanding interpersonal skills. The position requires excellence in communication, both written and verbal, including the ability to work well with stakeholders from a wide range of backgrounds with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Experience with Leading Automation, Java testing, UI, functional, and integration testing for applications running on Linux
- Experience with Unix commands (e.g. accessing remote servers, working with file system, grep with logs using regular expressions)
- Able to build automation framework from scratch and able to write unit and integration test cases
- Experience with Rest API testing and automation
- Able to work with version control systems like SVN/Git
- Demonstrated problem solving skills when developing test code and isolating issues
- Familiar with bug tracking tools and test case management tools
- Able to work well within a team, solid communication skills are required