Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent position for Big Data DevOps/Automation/Linux Systems Engineer in Sunnyvale CA and Austin TX
Please share a suitable profile if you’ve. Please send your resume to Varma@hermitageinfotech.com
or call Varma at 732-593-8453 Extension 202 for any questions or call 732-231-6194 directly. Please mention your visa status, current location, minimum expected salary, and availability to start a new project.
Big Data DevOps/Automation/Linux Systems Engineer
- Open Positions: 2
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA and Austin TX
- Work from home not available
- Travel: Not required
- Local candidates preferred
Work with a team of engineers in a DevOps type role to help keep a suite of world class applications available.
- DevOps mindset
- 3+ years of production Linux system administration
- Meaningful knowledge of Linux (EL6+)
- Experience designing and developing NoSQL solutions; Hadoop is preferred.
- Understand requirements of high volume data pipelines
- Strong scripting language experience (Perl, Python, or Ruby)
- Strong shell scripting ability (Bash)
- Deep understanding of Linux server performance monitoring. (Iostat/proc/CFQ/SNMP/sar)
- Extensive troubleshooting skills
- Implementation of notification and alerting systems. Nagios, etc
- Experience working with relational databases. MySQL is preferred.
- Experience with server configuration management. Puppet/Capistrano is preferred
- Experience with top level apache Hadoop related projects (Flume, Samza Impala, Spark Streaming, Hive, Hbase, Zookeeper, etc)
- Cloudera Administrator experience
- System Monitoring (Ganglia, Cacti, Munin, Splunk). Ganglia is preferred.