Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent position for MacOS software Engineer in Austin TX.
Please share a suitable profile if you’ve. Please send your resume to Varma@hermitageinfotech.com
or call Varma at 732-593-8453 Extension 202 for any questions or call 732-231-6194 directly. Please mention your visa status, current location, minimum expected salary, and availability to start a new project.
MacOS Software Engineer
- Open Positions: 1
- Position in Austin, TX
- Work from home not available
- Travel not required
Support a larger team of engineers and testers for a platform that provides bug tracking, test case management and product management. It is the communication and tracking system that ties a much worldwide scale of multiple teams together, allowing them to intelligently coordinate their interrelated efforts.
- Ability to develop and ship high quality software products on schedule
- Self-motivated and dedicated with demonstrated ability for problem solving, creative and critical thinking
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Love collaborating with team
- Command of Swift and Objective-C
- Fluency in macOS and AppKit and related platforms and technologies
- Ability to write quality code and ship quality products
- Strong design and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to write thoughtful, maintainable code
- Ability to work in code written by other people and handle several concurrent projects
- Adaptable and results oriented
- Value passion for creativity and hard work
- Strong API design knowledge
- Experience porting code between platforms and/or writing cross platform target code (macOS/iOS/AppleTV/Apple Watch)
- Experience and passion for Agile development methodologies