Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent position whose details are given below.
Please share a suitable profile if you’ve. Please send your resume to Varma@hermitageinfotech.com
or call Varma at 732-593-8453 Extension 202 for any questions or call 732-231-6194 directly. Please mention your visa status, current location, minimum expected salary, and availability to start a new project.
Systems Engineer – Python / DevOps / Ansible / Automation / Linux
- Open Positions: 3
- Position in Sunnyvale, CA
- Work from home not available
- Travel not required
As a member of the VVS (Voice & Video Services) Automation team you will build tools to organize, visualize, and automate our voice and video applications and platforms. This role will develop automation tools and integrate with other applications produced by the other applications team. The ability to integrate the user experience with complex application interfaces and data will be key. The candidate must know how to read and write code as well as have proficiency with automation and tooling. They must be familiar with continuous integration and delivery. They should be curious about how systems work and how they fail. They should be eager to learn new technologies and solutions, should love open source and collaboration, and should be detailed oriented.
- Design and develop automation tools and build backend systems
- Administrator skills
- BS / MS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Python Developer, Automation, DevOps/Ansible, Linux Systems Admin, BASH
- 7-10 years of Software Development experience with Automation and DevOps focus
- Proficient in scripting and programming languages, including Bash, Python (Golang & Java a big plus)
- Ability to develop scripts to use REST, JSON, or similar protocols
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux and network fundamentals
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Experience managing large numbers of diverse systems with configuration management systems like: Ansible (preferred), Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt