Please see the below req and send me your updated resume in word document. Please confirm your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location, contact details and availability to start a new project. You can please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call varma at 908-247-0950 for any questions.
Position : Oracle EBS – PL/SQL Developer
: Remote 100%
: 6 months or longer
Interview : Phone and Video
Key skills - Must be Oracle EBS, Pl/SQL dev strong, and super stong API Integration, order to cash
Oracle/EBS resource with PL/SQL skills, and also preferably OIC (Oracle Integration Cloud) and/or ORDS (Oracle REST Data Services).
We are looking for a strong PLSQL resource. Below are some of the key roles/responsibilities:
- Very strong in Oracle SQL/PLSQL development (CEMLI) – Database 12c, 19 or 11g
- 7+ years of experience working on PLSQL Development, EBS Application development
- Very strong in Oracle EBS Apps Technical with experience in Oracle modules – Supply Chain, AR, Finance
- Very strong with TCA model (Trading Community Architecture – AR Module)
- Excellent communication Skills
- Zeal to take new challenges and take ownership on the assigned components
- Must have Real-Time Integration experience with ERP systems
- Work through SDLC lifecycle to deliver the components/projects
- Work in Agile methodology and participate in Sprint planning, grooming, scrum calls.
- Experience/working knowledge on Integration tools like Boomi, OIC, etc.
- Experience with ORDS, ISG (Integrated SOA Gateway) is a plus
- Nice to have knowledge on systems like Salesforce, OSC, Kafka, etc.