Please see the below req and send me your updated resume in word document. Please confirm your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location, contact details and availability to start a new project. You can please email the resumes to email@example.com or call varma at 908-247-0950 for any questions.
Job Title: Lead AEM Developer
Location: 100 % Remote ( but possible 25% travel when back to Normal )
Visa: H1B, USC, GC, EAD-GC or H4-EAD
Interview process: Phone then Skype hire
Good communication skills are a must. Client facing.
Must have experience with J2EE and AEM 6.3 at least.
As a Lead Adobe AEM Developer,
you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- The Lead Adobe AEM Web Content Management Developer will play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Work with junior developers to mentor.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- 4+ years of experience implementing Adobe AEM 6.3 and later required; AEM 6.5 is a plus. Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications.
- Minimum of 7 years software development experience
- Minimum of 5 years with J2EE programming experience required
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM is a+
- Experience with Adobe Target not required, but consider a huge plus.
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with secure coding practices
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
- Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
- Exposure to open-source technologies
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
Vendor Note: Candidate can be anywhere…. Except NY, NJ And California