Please see the below req and send me your updated resume in word document. Please confirm your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location, contact details and availability to start a new project. You can please email the resumes to email@example.com or call varma at 908-247-0950 for any questions.
Job Title: Data Architect/Analyst
Job Location: Irving-TX-USA (Remote till COVID-19)
Duration: 12+ Months- C2C is Okay
Responsible for setting up guard rail on Business Intelligence Strategy and Rationalization.
Candidate first objective is to implement new process / set up guardrail and to help on onboarding the new selected/approved BI tools by Corporate leadership, this means providing the necessary support around them. The candidate will work closely with Business Units and Engineering teams for this purpose, and promoting the usage of main BI orchestration tool across the all line of business in the company.
The candidate second objective is to work with data architect on setting up and implementing data governance and creating data as a services where its ready for consumption thru any BI tools from the first objective.
- Capable to design the approach from BI strategy rationalization or MDM related needs (prepare Solution Design Documentation).
- Accustom to Industry and Domain Best Practices and Methodologies in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Management, Integrations, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Had exposure and knowledgeable in programming, data structures, computer systems, and software engineering earlier
Required skills (Technical & Professional) :
· 4+ years of working experience with BI tools : Looker, Qlik, and Thoughtspot and custom integration
· 6+ years of experience in working with any data warehouse and RDBMS (Teradata, Google Biq Query, SQL Server, Oracle)
· 2+ years of working experience on Big Data Platform / Hadoop and tools to ingest/digest data Spark, Scoop, Hive.
· 2+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and deployment of ETL jobs.
· 2+ years of working experience with analytics using OLAP engines, or any such cubes technologies
· 2+ years of working experience with neo4J/Graph DB and D3 libraries
· Experience in defining BI Strategy and Rationalization including integration with main BI orchestration portal
· Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills. Team player with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of development process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to face clients at many different levels (from C/VP to Engineer/Consultant)
- Clients facing role with ability to clearly communicate / schedule, create presentation and present/lead the discussion/meeting
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Oversee implementation of projects from inception to completion
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analyze results thoroughly through various validation methods
- Team player with great attitude and willing to step up provide problem solving solutions
- Capable to perform as a solution engineer that bridge between Engineering and Business units
Bachelor's degree or equivalent 8+ years of experience