Please see the below req and send me your updated resume in word document. Please confirm your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location, contact details and availability to start a new project. You can please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call varma at 908-247-0950 for any questions.
Location: Woodlawn MD
Remote: Until Covid restrictions, which may be till this Fall.
Position 5: Sr SAS Admin
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Provide vision and strategy to ensure that the platform is equipped to keep pace with the modern technologies and techniques
- Advise and assist stakeholders in the use of data analytics tools, techniques for SAS modules installed on SAS product platform
- Provide technical guidance and support to migrate the platform to SAS VIYA
- Provide technical guidance and support to client staff currently supporting the reporting environment.
- Develop policy and procedures for the data analytics platform
- Administration duties such as creating users, groups, defining libraries, databases (DB2/Oracle/SQL Server/others), creating security scheme, implement security profiles, configure SAS tools on platform, apply hot-fixes issued by SAS as appropriate, monitor platform for operational status and resources, monitor security access to the platform, etc.
- Serve as the primary End User point of contact for any SAS Analytic Tools support cases, will help to troubleshoot analytic tool issues for our users, especially those interfacing with SAS.
- Develop solutions including complete projects, proof of concepts or code snippets as appropriate.
- Work with users to understand and define project security, data, and operational requirements.
- Interface and coordinate activities as pertaining to SAS between the technical team, users, and management.
- Provide knowledge transfer to others.
- Master's degree with 8+ years of experience OR Bachelor's degree with 14+ years
- Hands-on experience with SAS tools deployed on SAS product including eGuide 7.13.
- Hands-on experience with migration and support of SAS VIYA
- Experience using SAS DI studio and ETL workflows
- Experience extracting data on mainframe using JCL and SAS Connect
- Experience with taking business requirements, translating them into technical requirements, and then to convert to Implementable SAS solution.
- Proven experience in developing functional applications and systems of medium to high technical complexity is required
- Expert use of SQL, experience with relational databases including DB2 and MS SQL Server.
- Be a proactive self-starter
- General knowledge of project management
- Excellent communication skills and be effective technical writers.
- Knowledge must include architectural design, web part development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting implementations at an Enterprise-scale
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and able to meet deadlines