Please see the below req and send me your updated resume in word document. Please confirm your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location, contact details and availability to start a new project. You can please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call varma at 908-247-0950 for any questions.
Location: Woodlawn MD
Remote: Until Covid restrictions, which may be till this Fall.
Position 7: Mid-Level Enterprise Architect
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Develop an architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the project.
- Capture the tactical and strategic business goals to support ongoing governance.
- Enumerate, analyze, and suggest improvements to the strategic, core and support processes of the enterprise, as needed, to support strategic and operational goals.
- Define the data elements shared between modules and the relationships between those data elements and processes.
- Submit status reports and facilitate status meeting with the organization’s leadership
- Work independently to add continuous value to the enterprise and stakeholders
- Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of those data.
- Apply a structured and systematic approach to capture high-level views of the enterprise business model and processes in current state architecture.
- Create optimized high-level views of enterprise business model and processes in target state architecture. Align artifacts and approach with broader architecture vision.
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of business architecture and facilitate governance.
- 7 years of progressive IT experience across a variety of disciplines and 4 years of experience modeling business processes
- Proven experience architecting solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to work well with customer leaders and stakeholders