Please see the below req and send me your updated resume in word document. Please confirm your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location, contact details and availability to start a new project. You can please email the resumes to email@example.com or call varma at 908-247-0950 for any questions.
Location: Woodlawn MD
Remote: Until Covid restrictions, which may be till this Fall.
Position 2: Sr Data Analyst (RPA and Tableau)
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Perform critical activities, such as data synthesis, data mining and analysis using various industry methods, in addition to creating algorithms and running simulations.
- Provide Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization support, which includes, but limited to support for the online customer service dashboards and other ad-hoc requests requiring data analysis and visual support.
- Improve capabilities to increase program maturity, analytics based decision making, and tools and techniques critical to program execution.
- Support the development of queries, views, and customer feedback data explorations to aid in decision making by using one or a combination of the following: SAS, Tableau, Webfocus8, Microsoft SQL server, Toad.
- Build and work within dashboards, queries and data sets for Contact Center and other teams.
- Utilize multiple data sources to determine the best KPIs to drive the business. Discover and communicate business insights for process improvement.
- Evaluate, and create reports - innovatively utilizing multiple data streams to identify and resolve issues related to improving Contact Center performance and the customer experience.
- Analyze current and historical data, trends, and projections.
- Distribute information in a timely manner to appropriate personnel across the enterprise regarding trends and issues that are identified within the Center.
- Respond to requests for information/reports or analysis from SSA personnel.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards
- Develop and deploy quality control processes dealing with the data flows in EDW
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy Robotic Process Automations (RPA) components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
Provide leadership and guidance to SSA Management
- Master’s degree and 8+ years of experience OR BS/BA degree and 14+ years of experience
At least 5 years of data science and predictive analytics initiatives experience – creating algorithms and running simulations
- Experience working with multiple database platforms (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Forward thinking and keeps abreast of BI and technologies; able to make recommendations for the path forward
- Experience reading logical and physical data models
- Experience performing data quality activities and documenting issues (data profiling, data mining, etc.)
- Experience with building business cases and metrics for RPA
- Hands on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
- Experience creating and updating data dictionaries and business glossaries
- Experience analyzing and documenting data flows and ETL architecture (for EDW and Master Data tables)
- Experienced with SQL in analyzing DDL, triggers, views and other adhoc queries to research data issues and offer resolution.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of contact center and SSA data is preferred
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.