Please go thru the req given below and kindly send me your updated resume in word document, if you are available and interested in this project given below. Please let me know your minimum expected rate/salary, work authorization, contact details and availability. Please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Or please call Varma at 9 0 8 2 4 7 0 9 5 0
Skill Set- Devops,system adminitration and AWS.
- Install, configure, and manage server hardware and software, including operating systems (like Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, and Windows), applications, and patches to support and maintain effective operations.
- Day to day work on resolving linux issues in 500+ servers and maintaining clients sub domain.
- Directly working with VMware and HPE(c7000) to support, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain server issues and security for the enterprise.
- pulse secure or other vpn admistration for servers like support, troubleshoot and maintain VPN server issues and security for the enterprise.
- Managed Windows 2008 Active Directory, VMware Active directory Exchange Domain Administration and Microsoft Exchange 2007-2013.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining Jenkins, Terraform,Gitlab,Artifactory(Jfrog) and all Devops related stuff.
- Responsilble for building/deploying consistently repeatable build/deployments to company production and non production environments using JENKINS.
- Providing first level support for servers using monitoring tool Nagios.
- Installed ,maintained and administrated elasticsearch from scratch.
- Used Jira to track bug issues.
- Worked as DevOps engineer for automation of infrastructure operation and support in day to day operation.
- Involved in designing and deploying a large application utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2,ELB,S3,EKS,Aws trasfer family) focusing on high availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling environments.