We have an opening for Java Solutions Architect ( Fintech and Taxation )/ SAR1 with the following
Profile of an Ideal Candidate
An Ideal Candidate would be proficient in Java with architecting skills to enhance as well as modify existing applications related to Taxes. An Ideal Candidate would have Solutions Design and Solutions Development capabilities with an all-rounder approach towards solutions development. An Ideal Candidate would be equally strong on front end (Java / J2EE) , Middleware (JMS/MQ) and Back-End technologies (Batch/ Database). An Ideal Candidate would have experience / exposure to Business and/or Personal Taxation Applications/Systems. An Ideal Candidate would be enthusiastic about working for a Public Sector Agency.
• 10 years of experience with IDE: RAD 7.5 and above or Eclipse
• 10 years of Java: JEE 5 and above, Java EE Batch Architecture, Spring Framework, Java EE Design Patterns
• 10 years of Spring Framework: MVC model and Batch architecture
• 10 years of Messaging: Asynchronous Messaging, JMS/MQ
• 10 years of Web Framework: JSF 2.0 Framework
• 10 years of Persistence: JPA/Java Persistence API 2.0, EJB 3.0
• 10 years of Web Services: JAX-WS Web Services, XML, JAXB
• 10 years of Other: XPath, UML, Object Modeling, Batch Scheduler, Performance tuning of Web Services/SQL and Application code.
• 10 years of experience clarifying systems and programs intent, identify problems, suggest changes, and determine any system changes
• Extensive experience with Agile/Scrum based development approaches.
Please Note*** This position has a Remote work option with the Exceptions 1. Candidates are required to be present On-Site to collect equipment at On-Boarding and 2. Candidates are required to be available On-Site for Agency Requirements/Requests.