Please go thru the urgent req given below and kindly send me your updated resume in word document, if you are available and interested in this project. Please let me know your minimum expected hourly rate / yearly salary, work authorization, contact details and availability. Please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Or please call Varma at 908-247-0950.
Position: Salesforce Release Engineer
Location: Remote Opportunity
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract
- Good Knowledge on Salesforce Release/Deployment/Code Movement Process along with Salesforce best practice of deployments
- Knowledge on CT/CD process so as to establish defect free deployment process
- Good Hands on knowledge on Deployment tools like Metazoa, Change Set, ANT tool
- Knowledge on deployments through Metazoa is Must to have
- Manage risks and resolves deployment conflict issues while code movement to future environments
- Highly proficient in handling Change request for Code deployment
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Should be able to communicate between different stakeholders to ensure key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes are followed
- Should be able to drive discussion related to release cycle, deployment process guidelines.
- Ensure Production is stable for multiple org at the same time.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Should be able to circulate Weekly Release Reporting and ensure all release teams are following release guidelines.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists