Please go thru the urgent reqs given below and kindly send me your updated resume in word document, if you are available and interested in this project. Please let me know your minimum expected hourly rate / yearly salary, work authorization, contact details and availability. Please email the resumes to email@example.com
. Or please call Varma at 908-247-0950.
These are high-priority requirements, the interviews are going on Please share resumes.
All the SFDC positions require from mid level to senior level candidates. All the preferred certificates have to be from 2017-2018 certified. Recent certificates from 2019 onwards will have less preference..
Rate is open
Salesforce CPQ Developer
The person will be part of team which is responsible for developing and supporting SFDC CPQ solutions for our Commerce business functions.
• Estimation of technical requirements to help plan deliveries
• Plan & Control own and team’s work stack
• Design/Customize/Code/Integrate to deliver requirements
• Support the Testing, Validation & User Adoption during the change lifecycle
• Mentor a team of developers involving colleagues and partners
• Perform peer reviews and code reviews of the SI partner teams
• Contribute to Salesforce COE initiatives
Skills required to contribute:
• Hands on experience in Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Lightning components
• Experience in integration architecture, strong knowledge in Web service API, governor limits and code coverage.
• Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSL, SOQL, and Web Services.
• Understand the Data Model related to CPQ.
• In-depth knowledge in product configuration & rules, commerce process, document engine and pricing functionality in CPQ.
Salesforce Community Cloud Developer
• Hands-on configuration in SFDC Sales & community Cloud, complex APEX code and configuration, Flow Builder, Process Builder, Customer/Partner communities set up, and creation/maintenance of lightning components.
• Design and own the Salesforce Community environments (UX/UI).
• Knowledge of continuous deployment practices, including automated testing and continuous integration.
• Perform A/B testing or other techniques to measure the effectiveness of design, reliability, and user experience.
• Demonstrated ability to capture business requirements, translate those requirements to technical/business solution options, and be able to communicate those effectively back to the customer, both from a technical and business aspect.
• Complete platform ownership; managing and reducing technical debt for Salesforce. Conduct architectural evaluations.
• Salesforce Integration Developer with expertise in integrating in and out of Salesforce to other cross-platform such as SSO, outreach etc.
• Experience in Salesforce SOAP and REST API Integration
Salesforce Lightning Developer
• Salesforce Service Cloud Development experience.
• Designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration with other non-SF systems.
• Experience on Salesforce Technologies and module like SFDC Lightning, Classic, Apex, Triggers, VF pages, Batch Apex. Hands-on development of solutions built on SFDC platform using lightning Aura or Web Components.
• Strong in Customization and Configuration.
• Experience in Production deployment through change set.
• Strong communication skills
Mobile number: (Cell Only)
Current Location (City, State)
Willing to relocate
Work Authorization & Validity (Pls. Attach, if applicable)
Photo ID (Pls. Attach)
Availability to join the project (If selected)
Certifications link/Trailhead handle
Total years of IT Experience
Total years of experience in SFDC
Compulsory format table
If you require any more information please call me.
Can work remote for now until Covid.