Please go thru the urgent req given below and kindly send me your updated resume in word document, if you are available and interested in this project. Please let me know your minimum expected hourly rate / yearly salary, work authorization, contact details and availability. Please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Or please call Varma at 908-247-0950.
These are high-priority requirements, the interviews are going on Please share resumes immediately.
Dynamics 365 Senior Developer, Remote
As a Dynamics 365 Developer, you’ll be part of a team of smart, highly skilled technologists who are passionate about learning and prototyping cutting-edge technologies. Right now our Dynamics platform is based off of Azure on a common data model (CDM) and Microsoft Dataverse that leverage Power Platform to support things like CI/CD and integrations. When extending Dynamics applications, .Net is used to extend along with continuing to adopt the best in class cloud-native, low-code/no code technologies. Our team is co-located and agile, with central technology hubs in Chicago, Madrid, Toronto and Chennai.
What you’ll do
● Understanding user needs and how they fit into the overall, global solution design
● Configuring & Implementing Dynamics Sales and Service to support Business needs
● Prototyping new features and integrations aligned to business strategy by introducing innovation through technology while simplifying/streamlining existing architecture
● Following source & test-driven development best practices
● Troubleshooting and identifying root cause analysis while resolving the issues
● Strong hands-on experience in developer practices. Ability to work independently and guide junior team members.
We’re looking for people who have
● Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Dynamics 365 developer, including experience with CRM Functional areas in Sales and Service functionality
● Demonstrated ability to thrive in an enterprise Agile/SCRUM environment
● Demonstrated ability to work as part of a Global Team
● Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
● Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface across cross-functional technology teams and the business
● Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
● Experience using Collaboration Technologies: Azure DevOps, TFS, Jira, Confluence
● Experience using Object-oriented languages (Java, C++, Python, Ruby, Node.js, etc.), Bootstrap, AJAX, JSON, UiPath, QlikSense
● Experience using Atlassian tool suite, including JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo
● Experience working with CI/CD for Salesforce
● Experience working with testing tools and Automation test needs
● Experience with Microsoft integrations (e.g. SAP, ServiceNow, JIRA, etc.) and integration middleware technologies (e.g. Dell Boomi)
● Prior Salesforce experience a plus