I have this below mentioned roles with my clients in NJ,OH and GA. So kindly send me your updated resume in word document along with it please mention your minimum expected hourly rate or yearly salary, visa status, current location and availability to start a new project. Please let me know if you would like to work on 1099/CTC/W2. Please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call varma at 908-247-0950 for any questions.
Role Data Analyst / Business analyst
Location New Jersey
Experience 8-10 Years
We are looking for a P&C Data Analysts to work with P&C business users across Personal and Commercial lines of business to help analyze Data & Reporting needs. These efforts are part of the Data Platform modernization efforts using Snowflake on Azure. Business team will rely on Data Analysts to help identify and understand the Data elements for variety of reports in the area of Finance, Actuarial and General Operational Reporting. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting P&C data to help business make sense out of it.
1. Collaborate with business teams across Finance, Actuarial, underwriting for reporting requirements and understanding of the data elements
2. Identify understanding gap or challenges in identification of data elements with business stakeholders and help provide clarification basis the source data available in modern data platform, such as Snowflake
3. Analyse and assist in presenting information using data visualization tools / Dashboards
4. Propose solutions and strategies for solving data related issues
1. P&C Insurance experience for one or more lines of businesses
2. Knowledge of Finance, Actuarial, Underwriting, and general operation reporting is mandatory
3. Proven experience as Data Analyst, with good Experience in data mining, exploration and SQL
4. Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik View, Power BI) would be an advantage
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills