June 7th, 2022
Please go thru the urgent req given below and kindly send me your updated resume in word document, if you are available and interested in this project. Please let me know your minimum expected hourly rate / yearly salary, work authorization, contact details and availability. Please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Or please call Varma at 732-338-7524.
These are high-priority requirements, the interviews are going on Please share resumes.
Salesforce Consultant / Software Developer / Computer Programmer Ananlyst
Duration: Long Term contract
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 5-7+ years of progressive development experience on the Salesforce platform
• Minimum 3 + years’ experience with Enterprise Salesforce implementation with over 300 users with integration with enterprise applications like Oracle, SAP, Workday, etc.
• Strong understanding of core clouds such as sales cloud, service cloud, community cloud as well as custom app development on Salesforce.com platform
• Experience and knowledge of additional features/apps such as CPQ, Field Services Lightning (FSL) is a huge plus
• Experience using Lightning custom components and LWC Framework, and a strong understanding of UI/UX front-end development. Hands-on experience is required
• Experience with Salesforce integration tools and technology (e.g. Informatica Cloud, MuleSoft, Boomi, REST/SOAP APIs etc.)
• Exposure to Salesforce Marketing Cloud related work is preferred and will be a huge plus. Such as prior experience/exposure in
• Implementing end-to-end solutions for complex nurture campaigns to deliver personalized interactions with customers.
• Designing and deploying Email marketing, SMS Marketing, Push Message Campaigns by using Journey Builder, Automation, Mobile studio and Web studio.
• Integration between SFMC and any Salesforce CRM with creating custom objects based on requirements.
• Data model designing and building relational database objects like Data Extensions, Attribute Groups & Lists in Contact Builder.
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, SAFe, etc.)
• Participation in each phase of Salesforce (e.g., requirements gathering, planning-analysis-design, architect-build-deploy, support)
• Demonstrated abilities: understand and follow requirements, designing and prototyping, hands-on development in Apex writing triggers/classes as well as developing LWC components, unit testing and knowledge transfer
• Experience with DevOps tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management including, such as Git, Gearset, Flosum, Copado, Salesforce DX, or AutoRabbit is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities
• Own specific technical aspects of Salesforce implementations and / or customizations including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development
• Develops, tests and supports custom salesforce.com applications software using Apex Triggers, Lightning components, Visual Force or Sites pages, Web Services, Saleforce.com Metadata API etc. as appropriate using code authoring tools such as Eclipse IDE to satisfy the applications’ business requirements.
• Follow technical leadership, best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement)
Certifications (combination of the following):
• Salesforce Platform Developer I & II
• Certified Salesforce Administrator
• Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Service Cloud Consultant (a plus)
• Community Cloud Consultant (a plus)
• Marketing Cloud Administrator or Consultant
• Marketing Cloud Developer
. Minimum Education Requirement - Bachelors in Computer Science or closely related field.