Please go thru the urgent req given below and kindly send me your updated resume in word document, if you are available and interested in this project. Please let me know your minimum expected hourly rate / yearly salary, work authorization, contact details and availability. Please email the resumes to email@example.com
. Or please call Varma at 732-338-7524.
Marketing JD :
Role Email Marketing Automation Eng.
Technical/Functional Skills "• 8+ years’ experience in working as a Technical Program Manager.
• Understanding of Marketing terminologies and experience working with marketing teams.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them to technical solutions.
• Strong analytical skills to deal with ambiguous/undefined problems.
• Ability to think outside the box for hard problems.
• Excellent people skills and experience in personnel management.
• Adept at working with data and disseminate significant amounts of information with accuracy.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent technical & analytical skills with strong business acumen.
• Passion to drive improvement in the overall customer experience.
• Familiarity with project management tracking tools like ADO, Jira, etc.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. "
Roles & Responsibilities "• Work with clients and partner teams to understand business needs and provide optimal solutions.
• Coordinate with multiple internal teams for flawless execution of projects.
• Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Translate business requirements into functional specifications and communicate to internal teams.
• Understand the marketing landscape and drive the marketing teams to be innovative and adaptive to new trends.
• Work with offshore teams to ensure business needs are communicated efficiently.
• Analyze huge data and derive business decisions based on data.
• Derive advanced analytical insights out of data and effectively report on the findings.
• Prepare and deliver high quality business reviews.
• Identify opportunities to expand the scope of the projects.
• Handle customer escalations and follow issues through to resolution.
Prescreening Questionnaire "• The candidate has relevant experience in project management for about 8+ years and working in similar job profile in the current project
• The candidate has experience working with marketing teams and is strong in various marketing terminologies.
• The candidate has experience in managing multiple teams and worked closely with customers to handle project deliveries.