|Role||In-Product Marketing Specialist|
|Technical/Functional Skills||• 3+ years of extensive hands on experience in Email marketing or content marketing tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign etc.
• Intermediate to advanced SQL skills and ability to query multiple data sources for debugging and troubleshooting.
• Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
• Familiarity with project management tracking tools like ADO, Jira, etc.
• Availability for urgent pull/push campaigns off regular business hours
• Ability to multi-task and stakeholder management to thrive dynamic business environment.
• Experience working across multiple agencies and teams.
• Extremely detail-oriented approach with strong analytical skills
• Strong QA skills
• Ownership of projects and actions
• Extensive understanding of display, and Web Marketing Business practices
• Knowledge of end-to-end Campaign Management processes
• Excellent technical & analytical skills with strong business acumen
• Previous experience working with Microsoft will be an added advantage.
Passion to drive improvement in the overall customer experience.
|Roles & Responsibilities||• Design and build content using a content editing tool.
• Work with multiple content and creatives for campaigns
• Retrieve and analyze data using SQL, Excel, Power BI and other data management systems.
• Provide best practice oversight and assistance in design and set up of automated marketing campaigns, reporting throughout the customer life cycle and improve processes across platforms.
• Collaborate with other teams (agencies & data) to maximize available resources for client support and successful outcomes.
• Track ongoing progress of projects and deliver timely updates to clients.
• Manage all technical aspects of marketing automation and CRM integration. Communicate issues and technical roadblocks effectively
• Be knowledgeable on email best practices, technologies, and trends. Ensure emails follow CAN-SPAM best practices and GDPR compliance.
• Monitor internal testing results and industry best practices. Integrate learning to ensure optimal email results, improved email deliverability, and compliance around permission-based marketing
• Monitor daily email campaign deliverability, ensuring high inbox success rate for all email campaigns
• Leverage Campaign management best practices to optimize campaign performance, including techniques like A/B or multivariate testing
of emails and landing pages, personalization, and segmentation