|Technical/Functional Skills||• 5+ years of excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally
• Content / HTML experience – Content Testing, QA, intermediate HTML skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
• Intermediate MS Excel
• Ability to multi-task and manage stakeholders within a dynamic business environment
• Extremely detail-oriented approach with strong analytical skills
• Extensive understanding of Digital marketing business practices
• Knowledge of end to end campaign management processes
• Excellent technical & analytical skills with strong business acumen
• Previous experience working with Microsoft will be an added advantage
• Passion to drive improvement in the overall customer experience
• Experience working across multiple agencies/stakeholders and teams
• Basic to intermediate SQL skills and ability to query multiple data sources for debugging and troubleshooting
Familiar with project management tracking tools like, ADO, Workfront, Jira, etc.
|Roles & Responsibilities||• Hands-on co-ordination and execution of In-product Digital marketing programs. This includes ownership of the build and deployment of various marketing programs including validation and testing.
• Coordinate with various teams including design, editorial and RM to create a cohesive marketing calendar.
• Kick-off and drive strategic initiatives with cross functional teams and oversee business case prioritization, timelines, and execution.
• Ability to perform and support all marketing campaign efforts including segmentation, HTML production/testing and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns across in-product channel
• Provide best practice oversight and assistance in design and set up of automated marketing campaigns, reporting throughout the customer life cycle using Iris insights and improve processes across platforms.
• Collaborate with other teams (agencies & data) to maximize available resources for client support and successful outcomes.
• Track ongoing progress of projects and deliver timely updates to clients.
• Manage all technical aspects of marketing automation and CRM integration. Communicate issues and technical roadblocks effectively
• Be knowledgeable on Digital Marketing best practices, technologies and trends. CAN-SPAM best practices and GDPR compliance is followed.
• Monitor internal testing results and industry best practices. Integrate learning to ensure optimal results, improved deliverability, and compliance around permission-based marketing
• Monitor daily campaign deliverability, ensuring high inbox success rate for all campaigns.
• Leverage campaign management best practices to optimize campaign performance, including techniques like A/B or multivariate testing
, personalization, and segmentation