Please go thru the urgent req given below and kindly send me your updated resume in word document, if you are available and interested in this project. Please let me know your minimum expected hourly rate / yearly salary, work authorization, contact details and availability. Please email the resumes to email@example.com
. Or please call Varma at 732-338-7524.
Role: Mainframe Developer (7 Roles)
Location: Charlotte, NC/ Dallas, TX/ Hoffman Estates, IL
Duration: 12 Months
Technology Stack: CICS, Cobol, JCL, DB2, and Telon . DB2 need to be very strong most of the client rejection will be based on DB2 interview.
Mainframe Technology skills – Hands on development skills in mainframe technologies COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2. Strong background in DB2.
Domain – Banking, Financial Services.
Process – Understanding of Agile development processes Scrum and Kanban.
Soft skills – Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, consulting with client teams, working in distributed teams.
Experience – prior experience on mainframe development/support projects.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Application development, maintenance activities involved in Mainframe Development /Support projects
- Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, Reviews, Unit testing.
- Deployments in various regions.
- Support to Migration activities, Integration Testing.
- Support to User Acceptance Testing, Production Implementation activities, Warranty support.
- Client facing role – client communication, coordination with several client stakeholders, meetings and discussions to capture requirements.