Hope you’re doing well.
Please go thru the urgent req given below and kindly send me your updated resume in word document, if you are available and interested in this project. Please let me know your minimum expected hourly rate / yearly salary, work authorization, contact details and availability. Please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Or please call Varma at 732-338-7524.
Role: Snow Flake Developer
Duration: Long Term Contract
Roles & Responsibilities
- Extensive experience in relational as well as NoSQL data stores methods and approaches (star and snowflake dimensional modeling)
- Understanding of data transformation and translation requirements and suggest tools to leverage to get the job done
- Understanding data pipelines and modern ways of automating data pipeline using AWS based implementation and Testing and clearly document the requirements to create technical and functions specs
- Perform performance tuning application support and user acceptance training
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Document and communicate risk assessments pertaining to new functionality and enhancements.
- Collects data analyzes and reports for early detection and correction continual improvement.
- Recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Engage with onsite-offshore team for daily activities Status reporting – weekly and monthly basis.
- Experience in designing and implementing a fully operational solution on Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies
- Should be having good presentation and communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to problem solve and able to convert the requirement