Please go thru the urgent req given below and kindly send me your updated resume in word document, if you are available and interested in this project. Please let me know your minimum expected hourly rate / yearly salary, work authorization, contact details and availability. Please email the resumes to email@example.com
. Or please call Varma at 732-338-7524.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Duration: Long Term Contract
· Works with Business Analysts, Data Analysts, and Business SME's to determine the solutions data scope by understanding the business data requirements driving the solution.
· Works with the Solution Architect to design the end-to-end solution data flows (e.g. API's) sourcing data from architecturally approved sources (masters) and highlighting any gaps.
· Works with Analysts, SME's and Architects to assess data sources and their suitability for the solution. This includes profiling data to infer and communicate pertinent facts about users, systems and data quality from the data sets.
· Designs conceptual and logical data models to support the business requirements.
· Uses the logical data model as basis of delivering physical data models or message formats. Works with Software and Data Engineers to ensure they are implemented as designed. Where possible produces DDL for the build of data stores.
· Ensures that physical models meet all functional requirements and provides input on non-functional aspects such as sizing, performance and scalability.
· Creates or validates mapping of data across sources, based on data content.
· Works with the business to determine and document the applicable data quality standards that the data used in the solution needs to adhere to.
· Works closely with Data Owners to support data quality improvement exercises.
· Works with other Architects to understand and document interaction between data and applications to determine current and future systems or records and resulting integration requirements.
· Works with Process Architect and Business Analysts to understand the relevant business processes, and document relationship between process and data to ensure we know what roles create, update, consume and delete data throughout its lifecycle, both as-is and to-be.
· Ensures all applicable data policies (segregation of duties, business controls, data access controls, legislation, etc.) are understood and adhered to. Proactively designs to meet these requirements.
· Drives and manages the development (and maintenance) of all solution data architecture metadata using Enterprise Tooling and exposing metadata via Data Catalogues.
· Works across teams to identify existing data designs, patterns, tools or techniques that may facilitate or expedite delivery.
· Ensures solution data architecture artifacts are created in accordance to data architecture standards.
· Works with Segment Data Architect to align on the bigger picture driving the Segment.
· Collaborates with the Segment Data Architect to leverage and contribute to enterprise artefacts ensuring that the solution data architecture is implemented in alignment with the segment strategy.