Given below is the urgent req for my client.. If you are comfortable with it, available and looking for a project please send me your profile immediately in word document along with your expected hourly salary on CTC/1099 or yearly salary on W2. Please mention your work authorization and your availability to start the project.
Job Title: SAP Spartacus and Hybris Technical Architect
Location: Omaha, NE (Remote)
Job Type: C2C
Visa Type: Any
Notes: Omaha, Nebraska (the candidate should be willing to go to location on need basis).
- Use appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of system architecture of business and functional areas.
- Assists in more complex requirements activities, specify and document business, functional and non-functional requirements with clearly defined boundaries.
- Identification, analysis, management, and monitoring of relationships with and between stakeholders for clarification of mutual needs and commitments through consultation and consideration of impacts/outcomes.
- Responsibility for the overall quality of architecture and design
- Architecture Design and Solution Design without any technical debt, Technical consulting, and Pre-Sales activities
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Total experience of 12+ years
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP Commerce Platform (Hybris) with v2005 or latest
- At least 3 years of enterprise-level programming and/or architecture experience
- Minimum five years of experience working with Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) including Java, Servlets, JSP, Preference for experience working with Spring frameworks including Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Integration
- Functional and Technical Knowledge on B2B/B2C Commerce Modules, Spartacus Storefront Development, hands on experience in Addons and customizations, multi-site and multi-country roll outs, SAP Commerce Core and Commerce Modules. Hybris OCC layer, SAP CPI integration knowledge, Payment Integrations, Hot Folder Integrations, Order Management, Quote Management, and Integrations.
- Strong hands-on experience in customizing SAP Commerce Platform (Hybris)
- Experience in Spartacus
- Hands on experience in Spring framework including spring-core, spring MVC, spring-ws, spring-data, spring-security
- Hands on experience in architecting/leading a highly scalable REST/SOAP web services-based systems
- Experience in deployment in CCV2 and troubleshooting experience
- Strategy - Defining Digital strategy roadmap, digital technology roadmap
- Technology Solution Leader
- Experience and desire to work in the Global offshore/onshore model
- Understanding of market and technology trends
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Certification in SAP Commerce Cloud would be a plus