Given below is the urgent req for my client.. If you are comfortable with it, available and looking for a project please send me your profile immediately in word document along with your expected hourly salary on CTC/1099 or yearly salary on W2. Please mention your work authorization, contact details and your availability to start the project.
Location: NYC (can be 100% remote)
Duration: 6+ Months (potential for CTH)
Interview process: usually 2 video rounds
Windows Performance Engineer
The IT and Performance and Analytics Team member will be responsible for analyzing and monitoring the performance of the company’s IT systems and infrastructure, identifying areas for improvement and recommending solutions. The role requires a combination of technical and analytical skills, as well as excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Use ControlUp and VMware Aria Operations to monitor the performance of the company’s Virtual Server and Desktop EUC environment and infrastructure, identifying issues and bottlenecks that may be affecting system performance.
• Use ControlUp Scoutbees to Proactively Monitor the health of Horizon Virtual Desktop pools and uptime of various related infrastructure services.
• Use VMware Aria Operations for Logs to identify root causes of performance issues and develop and implement solutions to address them.
• Create and maintain automation scripts for ControlUp and VMware Aria Operations tasks, integrating with other systems and tools, and develop custom dashboards and reports.
• Use data analysis tools and techniques to gather and analyze performance data, identify trends and patterns, and make data driven recommendations to improve system performance.
• Use Sysinternals Suite, Windows Performance Toolkit, and Microsoft debugging Tools on Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve complex system issues that may be difficult to do using standard built-in Windows tools.
• Design and develop PowerShell scripts to automate tasks and workflows for various systems and applications.
• Collaborate with other IT teams to identify automation opportunities and implement solutions to improve operational efficiency.
• Performs other duties as assigned/required
• May be required to work nights, weekends and holidays when needed.
Performance Monitoring and Analysis: .
Performance Testing and Optimization:
Capacity Planning and Performance Forecasting:
Performance Documentation and Reporting:
Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing:
Keeping Up with Industry Trends: