Please go thru the requirement given below and if you are comfortable, kindly send me your updated profile as per the requirement in word format along with your rate confirmation on CTC/W2/1099.
We are looking for Sr. Dynamics CRM Developer for one of our client requirements at Remote Location with 9 Months of Contract.
There’s a JD below, but basically, we’re seeking for Sr. Dynamics CRM Developer with experience in Dynamics 365 Systems, C#, .NET framework.
Role: Sr. Dynamics CRM Developer
Duration: 9 Months of Contract
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of total IT experience with 5+ years of configuring and administering and/or developing in Dynamics 365 systems
- CRM certification preferred
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and working in an Agile team
- Experience and knowledge to design, code, test, debug, and document software in a variety of programming languages
- Experience creating web content and applications compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and ARIA standards
- Must have Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM experience.
- Strong business analysis and problem-solving skills and proven ability to identify and recommend solutions to issues, concerns, and challenges.
- Experience with multiple technologies and systems relevant to CRM administration.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- Current knowledge of industry and technology trends.
- Knowledge of modern development practices and the development lifecycle with experience using Scrum, Kanban, Lean or other agile methodologies
- Manage day-to-day CRM operations including security, roles, profiles, sharing rules, assignment rules, workflows, approvals, validations, groups and more
- Maintain configuration workflows
- Ability to develop CRM workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues
- Demonstrated experience in C# .NET Framework
- Monitor CRM data feeds, imports, and other integrations
- Work with end users to provide coaching around best practices and tips on CRM usage
- Build and maintain custom reports and dashboards specific to dept/user needs for a wide range of users, including people with disabilities.