Please go thru the requirement given below and if you are comfortable, kindly send me your updated profile as per the requirement in word format along with your rate confirmation on CTC/W2/1099.
Job Title: Business Analyst - IAM Location: Sun Prairie, WI Duration: 12+ Months Exp: 10+ yrs US citizen preferred, but will accept H1B too.
Onsite from Day 1.
PLC Insurance experience required.
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment, within a global team.
• Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Experience: 4 years relevant experience.
• Ability to work global hours (US, UK, and Australia time zones), if needed
• Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of privileged access management and access revalidation projects and managing requirements and testing on the projects.
• Experience collaborating with technical team members, business analysts, and project/program managers to ensure a quality solution is delivered.
• Evidence of successful participation in the delivery of complex programs.
• Effective collaboration, communication, and strong stakeholder management skills.
• Impact analysis and strong problem-solving skills when gathering and assessing business needs to overcome potential obstacles and challenges.
• Self-motivated, assertive, detail oriented, high degree of organization skills and the ability to appropriately prioritize assigned tasks to ensure timely goal achievement.
• Experience with software including Jira, Confluence, Microsoft O365, SailPoint, and CyberArk.
• Working knowledge of terminology, function and fundamental capabilities of common computer, software, information and communication technology devices, components, and concepts.