Given below is the urgent req for my client.. If you are comfortable with it, available and looking for a project please send me your profile immediately in word document along with your expected hourly salary on CTC/1099 or yearly salary on W2. Please mention your work authorization and your availability to start the project.
Oracle EBS - Business Systems Analyst
- Minimum 7 to 10 years hands-on experience of implementing and supporting Oracle EBS ERP by gathering requirements, configurating EBS, writing and executing test cases, managing deployments.
- This is not a development position, but analyst should have a strong EBS Config experience
- Development experience is key (for a successful candidate)—they are not coding, but they know how to code/can read code, understand how things work, so they know how to capture requirements correctly. They will not have access to make any code changes. They will have access and are expected know configuration.
- Strong understanding and/or exposure to managing web applications, services and interfaces based on middleware using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Advanced knowledge of working with SOX systems in an environment that requires discipline in terms of Change Management and Information Security
- Experience of working on multi-org financial structure with strong background of conversions and restructuring entities
- Strong financial background (OTC, RTR, PTP, etc.)
- A team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and a quick learner.
- This is a techno-functional role