Location: New York, NY.
Job Title: Network SME.
Hybrid : days office / 2 days remote
15+ years of experience with a Financial Services Firm,
Strong security focus and experience with Network Security Concepts and Multi-tier Security architectures.
Ethernet technologies: STP, 802.1Q, VPC, Multilayer Switching; Leaf-Spine IP Fabric
IP Routing: RIP, OSPF, BGP, MPBGP, TCP/IP?Multicast routing: PIM, IGMP, MSDP, VxLAN and working experience with Virtual environment (VDI)
- Platform knowledge on Cisco Switching & Routing Platform so Nexus 9000 Series Data Centre Switching Platform
- Platform Knowledge on Arista Switching platforms
- Working knowledge on various Network OSo Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, NXOS, IOS-XRo Arista EOS
- Administration of network hardware, virtualization, and routing across multiple environments.
- Familiarity with JIRA for project and task management, specifically work in Agile-Kanban.
- Proficient in UNIX or Linux
- Certifications: CCIE or equivalent
- Experience with scripting / automation using Python / Ansible is a strong plus.
- Tools: Wireshark, Infoblox, HPNA, Splunk, Sevone, Ansible is a plus
- Working knowledge on VDI environment, SDN, SDWAN, DMVPN
- Kubernetes, storage over IP and VMWare
Bachelor's Degree Preferred