Role: Salesforce BALocation: Remote
Position Type: Contract
• 7 years’ experience in IT/Technology industry with demonstrated development and design experience (preferably on Salesforce system)
• 5+ years of demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents, test cases and hands on experience of handling UAT testing activities.
• 5+ years of experience in working with multiple stakeholders and Business teams in key initiatives.
• Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations
• Proficiency with MS Project/Visio/etc.
• Interview various non-technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process and then create detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation for implementation in systems like Salesforce Service Cloud, Partner Communities and other integrated systems
• Analyse, implement and run Salesforce integration strategies and strategic initiatives
• Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes, productivity and provide scalable solutions.
• Understand Service cloud features to enhance the system.(Utilize tools like Chat/SMS/Chatter/Einstein Bots/Analytics/FSL/Social Studio etc…)
• Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow rules
• Develop lightning components and integrate the components in the application.
• Work with groups to understand their business processes and requirement
• Translate business requirements into logical, component-based designs
• Create design and solution specification documentation using ADO and other CI/CD tools.
• Drive resolution of all issues that come up during project phases.
• Provide ongoing code-level maintenance and support
• Adopts Lean and Agile principles to work collaboratively with others to refine and release the salesforce product.
• Collaborate with Design team to evaluate and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Create internationalized software to rollout to worldwide markets of the organization
• Provide input to various scrum ceremonies like Sprint Grooming, planning, retrospectives and daily standups.
• Help to foster a fun, collaborative and supportive culture in which we are able to make career defining work
If you are interested, can you please update the resume with the above skills mentioned in the projects that you worked and send me the updated resume in word document ASAP.